Its never to late to sign up and join us. Razz
Come and join one of the coolest academies in the world!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Its never to late to sign up and join us. Razz
Come and join one of the coolest academies in the world!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Results: codymartin

:: Dorms :: Dorm Testing

Go down

Test Results: codymartin Empty Test Results: codymartin

Post by Captain Charisma Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Match Duel 1 Six Sam vs Lancer Frogs 0/5

Deck Construction 11/20

Deck Count- 4
Consistency- 3
Synergy- 2
Creativity- 2

Notes: First of all. Your running a synchro without running the decks main tuner being kagemusha for the easy synchro 5 spam. Also your running utopia ray v but you don't even have a rank up in the deck at all. Your flaws mainly in the deck are technical flaws. Also you have no side along with running triple cowboy, corn, and xyz shien. That many is not needed and is hogging your extra for better plays and cards that can be made and put there. I suggest adding kagemusha and redoing your extra decl. Adding more synchros in there and make smart xyz choices.

Performance: 11/25

Duel 1: I had complete control from the get go. All you did when you had chances to xyz was get cowboy which really hindered you. Overall not a very good performance

Duel 2: You started out on your first move to use your entire hand. Then when I chained enemy controller on hand of the six sam you proceed to use it again to obliterate your own monster that would have came back next move. In essence this duel you killed yourself. You made your own self lose control of the duel. Then when i topped swap frog i just got going ending it with LADD with 100 lp left.

Match Duel 2 Karakuri vs Burnin' Knucklers 0/5

Deck Construction 11/20

Deck Count- 4
Consistency- 2
Synergy- 3
Creativity- 2

Notes: You didn't have a side deck. You ran waaayyy too many tuners for the deck. You should take out a teleport and commander, solar wind jammer, and karakuri 177 for qualitie lvl 4 karakuris your lacking. Those being 236 and 919. Also take out the anatomy for some searchers like cash cache wich u only have 1 of.

Performance 7/25

Really it was just not good play at all. You had a huge hand and to say you had no plays out of that is an understatement. Round 2 you even used teleport to ss a commander but then let it just get rfp with no synchro summon. OVerall not very good play of cards at all.

Attitude +3
Different Decks +2

Total 43/105

You will start in the Slifer Red Dorm
Captain Charisma
Admin
Admin

Duel Points : 410

https://fabledduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Test Results: codymartin Empty Re: Test Results: codymartin

Post by Captain Charisma Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 pm